Monday, August 3, 2009

Food With Style: Fratelli Studios



One of my biggest inspirations when it comes to food and creating my own ideas for recipes comes from food stylist and photographers, so every now and then I will highlight many of my favorite food stylists and photographers. You can also expect highlights of some great entertaining products and table settings!

Fratelli Studios in Atlanta Georgia offers up some very inspiring photos. If you pay could attention, you could probably jot down several meal ideas from the photos alone. From the rustic omelete featured above to the fresh halibut topped with what looks to be roasted peppers, potato pancakes, stuffed chicken with cous-cous topped with capers, tempura chicken, and chops. Now, I do not eat pork or beef, but when you are looking for inspiration, you must overlook the type of meats used and simply use it as inspiration to create your very own dishes. For instance, while I would not prepare pork chops, I would however do this same plating with maybe tuna steaks, chicken, or even a nice chunky cut of salmon. It looks like starfruit and sliced jicama, but I could be wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment